Saturday, May 10, 2014

Makeuplook of the day NAKED 3 Trick....








This was my makeuplook the day...friday (that is)

using this coppery rosy golden eyeshadow Trick from my Naked 3 palette 

Its sucha  gorgous color...and lately I have really felt i want to try more colors athan the ones I always use from the Naked palettes...

You never know whwn you might just find a color u really really like on but never thought of that way before....

Trick is that kind of color for me,.....have more felt that it will look great on people i know and do amkeup on...but not really my type of color-....

but it actually turned out really nice....

Have last years not at all had a feeling for golden/coppery metallic colors......

But you can be supriced....worked really nice.....






And see that sheen in the middle of the lid....

amazing.....








So go out and try shadows you dont normally wear.....expand your horizon.....

My goal the next coming weeks...or more like  a challenge is to try out as amny shadows as I can that I normally wouldnt wear...or sometimes even look at......

Are you with me ??

Lots of Love

MizzMadeup


No comments:

Post a Comment