Saturday, May 17, 2014

My latest Shopping Mac Pro Sculpting Creams and Alluring Quatic lipsticks and more...


Here you have new goodies........not unboxed unboxed yet....but anyway....



FInally got my hands on some more Pro Scuplting creams from Mac...in different shades...

I absolute looove these products for any type of contouring...and so on......and every time they released them earlier I havent been able to get the ones I wanted in time......or in the shades I wanted...and for the record they dont come out that often...in normal Mac stores,,....




Tell you more details soon on what shades i got..





And the the products I was really really excited about....

Macs limited Collection Alluring Aquatic lipsticks....

Amazing ...lots more details and swacthes and so on coming up over the weekend....

,

And another baby...I´ve been wanting for years -...but always forgot about...

Candy Yum Yum...

super famous in the makeup community...cant wait to use it...


Some Backups on Blacktrack fluidline...and Fix + ...just have to have items....


Of course as always was sent some lovely samples....

See if I use them or give them away..usually does...

Much more in depth posts coming up soon...

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp









No comments:

Post a Comment