Monday, May 19, 2014

Siren Song Lipstick from Mac´s Alluring Aquatic Collection


Siren Song - Luster lipstick from Mac´s limited Collection Alluring Aquatic



I didnt really know hwat to think of this color......

looked lovely in the tube...but did look very ligt...so i was excited to try it on..this is applied without no lipliner or so....



And i actually really liked it...has this lovely sheen to isthis lustre thats hard to capture right on camera....

And not at all opaque...very very sheer....so it worked out really good...

But I could also totally see this being used like in the middle of the lips in  darker lip for a more pouty look..or even applied all over another darker lipcolor...for  really cool lustering effect....'

So for me I will probably experiment a lot with this for different liplooks....



Here you can see the lustre sheen a little bit better.....

I like this  a lot...

great for a smokey eye when you dont want to much lip going on...


I thinnk i after this I will have to try some more Lustre formulas....really liked it...

dont usually get that...

so always fun to find somethng new.....out there in the jungles of beauty products...

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp






No comments:

Post a Comment