Saturday, May 10, 2014

Makeuplook of the day NAKED 3





My makeuplook of the day....the other day...

Just all this week and last week went for very simple eyeshadow application often only used or maybe two or three tops..eyeshadows....

To create simple and fast everyday looks......



I think it was Burnout and Nooner.....very very pretty colors from my Naked 3 palette...i almosty forgot hoe pretty the colors are...like I rediscovered it again...:)...

Just a  perfect everyday fast and simple kind of palette


and you can get so many looks out of the same palette...










Have some more vids with more "complex" looks....on My Youtube CHannel

Check them out and let me know what you think.....









Here for an example....




Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp








No comments:

Post a Comment