Sunday, May 11, 2014

Liplook of the day Riri lisptick from Mac Who´s that Chick











I m just here rocking this lovely lipstick frmo Macs Riri (Rihanna collection)

Its sucha  pretty color..and even though its orange its kind of more soft....not to n you rface...

I really like it...more golden toned....

It actually looks like I m wearing it on top of a brown liner...but not...was just my lips ;)...

But one way if you woud feel the need to tone it down more is to ad just that a browner lipliner with it....


This is a lovely lipstick perfect for summer and spring.....look forward to rocking this lipstick amny times...just for everday use to spice up my looks :)...

Do you Dare to Wear?

Dare to be Different ?

Do it today...if you do...

Tag me on Instagram : @mizzmadeup

Lots of Love

MizZMadeUp








No comments:

Post a Comment