Saturday, July 5, 2014

All Melted from Too Faced



my lovely Melted lipsticks...they are amazing...

and I really really looove the finish and the fierce colors.....


So far I have from the top : 


Peony
Coral
Fushia

all bright and bold.......or as you want really....

cause not only can u mix these color together to create what ever color you want....

but you can also by applying the differently get them in all from the lightest lightest hint of color (dabed on the lip) to a bright and bold statement lip....

of course my kind of lip is a more bright and bold ;)....


Really grest products.......

think I am gonna have to get some more.......

The NUde one has been on my list for  while but it has been sold out for so long now....supposte be back in stock this week but not yet...

But a good base to have for mixing...and a lovely nude is always usefull...

WHat are your thoughts of them...loove ot hear..?

Earlier post on them : My Melted Fushia

Lots of Love MizzmadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment