Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Pink things...ThinkPink


Got some new things for my house......to the kitchen......and a little here and there,,,,

As usualu for accesories the theme is THINK Pink





Isnt this the coolest thibng ever...have actually been wanting a mannequin like this for sometime....and suprisingly found it in a normal store.....hmmm...lol...


And a lot of Pink things for the kitchen...

Did you know I ahve a full draweres filled with pink cooking tools.....




These wases and things I actually did get for my brushes......



My brushes will looove these.......so cool....and pink...and black.....




Arent they the coolest..perfect for picnics...or just for when you want a lighter plate for a night snack or so....

Think PINK....



This was sooo cute...had to have it.-..black....quilted...and blinged up...yeyah it cold of been pink...no just kidding....




And finally a new clothing rack...didnt even know they had them in PINK.........yeyyyy



Happy with my new PINKs and blacks....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment