Friday, July 4, 2014

New Parcel...less than 2 days from the UK


A little sneak peak......of my new goodies...

iosnt it amazing this came all the way from the UK and I ordered it on monday...standard delivery....came here wednesday...wooowwww...thats so fast for being a parcel from abroad...actually things i ordered the same day from a online site in sweden hasnt even delivered yet....plus this was delivered to the door....wooowww



but thats Liberty for you....

Amazing goodies from Hourglass...

 So so excited about these.....do have one of there powders since before (a Ambiant light powder) 

Cant wait to show you....

Stay tuned to see much more about them...as swatches and so...

Also video coming up soon on My Youtube Channel 

and if you do want more sneak peaks of what I got visit my Instagram  : @mizzmadeup

Lots of LOve

MizzMadeUp











No comments:

Post a Comment