Friday, July 11, 2014

My Too Faced Melted HAUL with swatches UP NOW


Here you have my latest HAUL video with swatches.....

Showing you my thougts and swatches of Too Faceds Melted Liquid Lipsticks

.


So far I have from the top : 


Peony
Coral
Fushia





Looove to here what you think of these products .....or just what you thought of the overall of the video...trying a new spot in the house to film at......





They are super gorgoua on as you can see......I looove them all...and love the  intence and super rich feel and look of them....


Here you can see the beautiful Fushia on the lips...

so intense and fullon kind of color....and oh so pretty.....




As i talked about before (or /and in the video) these can be applied in so many ways.....doesnt have to look thisd bright and bold.......but if you gentl dab them on using your finger..more like a stain.....they will have a much softer lighter finish...

And if you do have more than one you can mix them together to cusome make your own shades...:)

Always a good thing I think....

Mute a color out or make it more intence and bright by using this technique...


I did do a test with all 3 of these as you can see below...htese photos speak pretty good for them selfs....

And I was in all of the photos sipping on my water a lot over these overs...and still didnt transfer much at all....

Fushia


Peony


and Coral


Here you can see them all after several hours...over a  day.....do think they did keep the oclor really good considering I was drinking so much....

And i must say I really liked the stained effect on all of them after just 1-3 hours...a more subtile look of them....


Here you have some earlier posts on these products from my blog :





Keep it connected : 

Instagram : @mizzmadeup

FB: www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp







No comments:

Post a Comment