Sunday, July 6, 2014

New things here from Youngblood and Moyana Corigan


Here you can see all the goodies I got from eleven.se

Things from Moyana Corigan and Youngblood...

2 really really high quality brand.....



 Wonderful Youngblood Luminous Cream blushes...in 2 wonderful colors...

Taffeta and Pink Cashmere

Also as always got lots of small goodies.....from Sensai and more....some samples....and so on....

So glad I got a refill on my nbig jar of Strawberry cupcake Body Scrub....been trying not to use to much since I only had  little left....

And got the Body /face scrub in Bubblelishiouis (candy smell) that I have  in lipscrub...but this time for the body and face...

Earlier used Cherry Bomb which I still loove...just wanted to try this one...

I am telling you...you just want to eat them when you smell them...they smell divine...and leaves your skin sooo smooth and soft......amazing products..

will tell you more details about the blushes soon....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment