Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My New Melted Peony and Coral from Too Faced


Finally got my cutie lovely Melted Lipsticks...

in the shades Peony and Coral....

yeyyyyy....

was so happy with my Fushia one so I had to ahve these as well...

Now I can start mixing and matching....

lovely lipproducts...have a lot coming about these...like several hour test again....

since they are different colored they do act differently....

Really looove the sleeknes of the packaging and so on....

Cant wait to show you these amazing colors on the lips...they do looook amazing...

To get a sneak peak check out my : Instagram : @mizzmadeup

or FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear

Stay tuned for much more .....about these lovely additons to my collection...

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment