Sunday, July 6, 2014

Products of the day Hoursglass


Using my lovely Hourglass products for the first time to try them out...

My HourglassAmbiant Light Magenta Radiant Blush
and
Hourglass Ambiant light palette (used Dim light for the day)

Cant wait to show you...so excited to try them that I had to ad them when I had no foundation or nothing...but will show you soon on  real made up face ;)

Imedialty looooved the look it gave...the subtile sheen but ohh so beautiful...and these products are very buildible especially the blush....you can with this kind of bright color Ambient Light magenta radiant go as light as you want, so its hardly noticle to being a real click of color...flush of color to your facemakeup....

just build it up to desired effext....and only after applying the blush (which i did first) I could see what a great sheen that by it self gave....

wooow....thats what I say about these products....amazing well thought out...and really really innovative...

The blush is an infushian inbetween the powder and the actual blush....

Have you tried any of them ?
If so what did you think ?



Lots of love

MizzmadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment