Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bitchslap Pride makeuolook tutorial....

Here you have it my latest take on a tutorial that I `ve posted on my My Channel...

I have had so much problems with my computer and video lately..so this is the first video in a while...I decided that I needed to post something...and since I havent got the camera in order yet..this was the choise I had......

Hope you like.......enjoy :)







Please leave your Comments and Rate (Like, I hope..) and if you want Subscribe.....



This was the products I used :

For the eyes :

Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion in Clear
Correctore in Lite from Bitchslapcosmetics
Sun Yellow, Chartreuse, Cosmic Blue from my Ben Nye Lumiere Brilliant Palette
Pride stack of pigments from Bitchslap Cosmetics (used 3 of the 5 colors, yellow, green, blue)
Mac fix +
Vanilla (a white eyeshadow) from my Ben Nye palette
Blacktrack gelliner from Mac
A gold pencil from Mac (post the name later)
Mascara from Loreal
Eyebrow pencils in Stud from Mac
Lashes from urban Decay (Black velvet)


I am so happy (even though its not a "real" videotutorial) that I finally got something posted and to use my "new" products from Bitchslap Cosmetics....

This was only from one pigmentstack.........I have lots more but anyway......show you more later...in upcoming videos......

I do love this color combo....yellow as a innercorner highlight is always nice.....and these are really good alternetives for good yellow eyeshadows.....which I usually find very hard to find.....



I have also have a tutorial on a very simular look, but just different products....and lashes......Check it out...


Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment