Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New nail color.......

Today its time for another well needed new nailcolor.......

I was thinking of the one on picture.....to the left (and ring finger in blue??)

But now I dont know.....,maybe yellow.....got two different really nice yellow ones here......

WHat do u think.....?

I was also thinking of trying marble art on the nails....when you drip nailpolish in a cup and then stick your finger in it.........found a really nice channel on youtube with a girl who does it sooo good...show u later......

Back to the question, what color???

I am gonna fix my nails again friday cause I am going on a cruise..saturday to monday.....
So it doesnt have to be a super complicated look.....no glitter.....just one or maybe two colors....

Enjoy :)

 
From the left :
from MakeupStore
from Maros of Sweden
from China Glaze
from Maros of Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment