Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Whats in my bag no 2.........


Here you have the continuation on Whats in my purses makeupbag.....

 

In this newer small makeupbag (bought it for a pound in England).....
This one looks a bit fancier and is harder to put maybe more delicate things.....eyeshadows...and more...
In this one right now I have :
A Mac loose powder
A big powder puff from MakeupStore
Corrector (Base) from Bitchslap cosmetics
Gel liner from Mac Blacktrack (my go to gelliner)
Thin brush for eyeliner
Lumi Magiq primer from Loreal
Urban decay eyeshadow primer
A pink glitter liner from Urban decay (always good if you want to transform a daytime approriate look to night time......) not that really care.,..wear what ever I feel like.....
Love a pop of glitter in the inner tear duct......
Another Mac concealer......
Some eyeliners in different colors from Mac
Some lipliners from Mac 
 
Ohhh my godd....really need to fix my nails.......
 
Look horrilble...I was gonna film a review of some products yesterday...but I just couldnt cause my nails look like a mess........
 
Enjoy :)
 




                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment