Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Setting spray Bitchslap



This is the Setting spray, face mist from Bitchslap........

This is perfect using to mix your pigments with or even to put on glitter...or just to set your full eye/face makeup.....

Havent tried it out to much yet...I still see my self reaching for my Mac Fix + ......
But I do love all setting sprays........It s something, a product that anyone can get some good use out from.......Lovin it.......So many difgferent things u can use it for as well....

Sometimes you can even use it just to mist your face  a  warm summer day......or just to refresh your makeup for the evening after a long day.......

Also love the cute little bottle.......

For me a definit product to have in your makeup kit.......(any setting spray that is)


Before I started using Mac Fix + I used Make Up Stores Face mist.....still love that one as well.....but must say I prefer the smart lid on Mac`s spray....so you can lock it....without using a lid...good for travelling......

Another one I have never tried yet is Urban Decay an Scandinavia...(something)..supposto be the best..(according to some makeupartists)...have to try sometime and see...

enough said about that now....guess I will have to make  a comparesse post about this...

Do you use setting sprays

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment