Monday, August 27, 2012

Whats in My purse makeupbag...

Thought I would just share what I right now today...walk around with in my makeupbag...cause this varies very much from day to day......if its weekend or not....today its just a normal weekday...worksday for me.......
 
 
 
I love this cute pinkish makeupbag...it fits so much because of the shape and type......... can even fit big brushes........and lots of lipsticks and other things...as you can see........
 
 
In this one I right now had :
 
 2 Face contour kit from SleekMakeup
Duo adhesive eyelashglue
2 different shades concealers from Mac Studio finish
My contour cream from Mac Studio Fix
An Blush from Mac
A couple of different Mac lipsticks
A contourinf brush
A blush brush
A concealer and cream base synthetic brush
A Black eyeline from Urban Decay (my new favourite black Perversion)
My eyebrow pencil from Mac
Tweezer
Pink hand mirror
and not to forget.......my lipbalm from Odd Molly that I adore...love it...so good and with a cute tint of color.......yet still sooo creamy and good for your lips....
 
and some more small stuff like hairpins...and more.....
 
 
Will show whats in my other makeupbag......in another post later.........
 

 
 
 
 
 
This is what was in my makeupbag today...it so different from day to day......
Depending on my mood and what I feel for......
 
Usually I would say I wouldnt have as much maybe.......Mostly I dont carry like blushes and eyeshadoes cause I am afraid that they will brake.......Only some compacts and palettes I will now can take trips good........
 
Very interested to hear What do you have in your makeupbag??
What can u absolutley not go without??
 
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment