Friday, August 31, 2012

Going on a cruise......

Today is packing day.....showering day and finxing nails day....

I am going on a cruise with my best friend..........its gonna be so much fun.....

Really looking forward to it...we will see but I have already looked it up and the city we are going to have Make Up forever might swing pass there if we have the time.......

,

This is the boat we are going on.......we are gonna rock this boat.....

Will show u later my Makeup packing for this 40 hour trip.......

You need a lot..........will be at least 2 different styles per day and night.....we will see.... time is my only issue....normally time flyes.....

Will also see if I can find any new makeup things on the boat...perfume is something I have had in mind........

Maybe my CK one or something new...........

Something u can recommnd??

Love to hear whats your favourite perfume.....??

Hope you all have a nice weekend....I will blog over the weekend......aslo bringing my video camera of course to try to tape makeup tutorials on the boat.......

Lots of Love
MizzMadeUp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment