Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Seche Vite and Opi

 
 
These are the 2 clear nailpolishes that I use as a basecoat and as a topcoat.....
 
my favourite of them two is definitly OPI......I have always liked OPI`s polishes....there quality and look.........and I often even use this base coat...as a topcoat...cause I just prefer the brand...so I am really thinking of getting the topcoat in the same brand.......
 
The Seche Vite top coat was a top coat I heard people speak about on in the internet and in´t seemed very good......
 
It might work well for some people but I dont like as much as  OPI as a brand....
 
They are totally different from eachother.....the Seche Vite is more "sticky" thick, while OPI glides on easy.....easier.....
 
What do u think have u tried any of them or maybe both??
 
Or do u have any other topcoats or bsecoats u prefer or can recommend...love to try new things.....
 
Enjoy :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment