Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Makeup set bag....

 
This was also in my first order of Makeupkit things.....


 
It`s just a very smart bag for storage....for storing your most frequently used products......my plan was to use it for the things I use for my everday makeup......
 
 
Has lots of lots of pockets....small and bigger......for different things..... and it`s see though...looove that...easy to see what you got in it......
 
Also got lotsof other storage bags from this company.......will show you them later......
 
 
I really think this is gonna be my new favourite,...
 
I just cant start using it until i have made  a Haul video,....which I  am supposto do anytime soon.......
 
has thought of it a week....just never had the time....
 
Tas Mehra....I think the brand is called......
 
Like there thing......with the see through things....loooove it.....Cause if I dont see something i easaly forget about it.....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeup
 
 



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment