Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ciate nailpolish with sequines

 
This is also a product I have been wainting for sometime now......but the bead product they came out with.....but they didnt still have the black one I wanted so I went with this sequince one instead...
 
Will look very pretty to new years and christmas I gúess.......


 
This will be so exciting to see on........
 and how well it lasts...i guess I am not doing any house hold work then.....hihihih...lol......
 
 


Good excuse......maybe I should have that more often.......
 
So excited to see how it will turn out....
 
Have you tried this one or any of the others...?
 
If it turns out nice I might try the beads ones as well in a different color....they also did have this latest thing that was with a velvet finish......sounded a litte scary almost...seen a video about it.....but it looked like you can easaly make a mistake.......
 
 
 
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment