Friday, December 21, 2012

Eyelash party.....Eylure ...Katy Perry

 
Here you have some of the lashes I got in my first round of makeu things......
 
This is a brand I just discovered this summer....before only used Mac`s or Urban Decay`s.
I really like them and they are a little bit cheaper as well......always nice....


 
I never tried these ones...but they did look very simular to one of my favourites from eylures.....145....
Very long and sexy....like.......
 
 
 
 
These are my one of my favourites from eylure......really dramatic but still not sooo thick.....love them.....when I was in england I only got one pair.....ig mistake...so I had to stock up on it....
 
 
 
These ones is more for my Makeupkit for others......
 
and maybe as under lashes both pairs.....cause their just so thin....
 
Se more of the lashes I bought in detail....stay tuned....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment