Monday, December 17, 2012

Real technic brushes.....

 
Here you have all the RealTechnic brushes I bought.........
 
I will show you evenmore in detail later.....


 
this was a set you got with 5 brushes.........probably not the best but you never know..might suprice me.......but I do love the color.....a nice purple........and you also got this brush holder display thing........smart.....
 
 


I got this one as well a eyeshadow brush......will tell you more details about them later...just wanted to show you.....

 
Also got there Stimpling brush........which i have heard so much about also sen being used many many times by the sisters self...........and its pink...can it get any better.....
 
 
Also got this big powder/blush brush....also pink handle........
 
I am really looking forward to using them......maybe I will let my children give them to me in Christmas present..thats why I havent started using them yet......hihih lol
 
 
 
 
These handles are actually very smart....you can let the brush stand up........I dont know if it`s the most practical thing but...at least you can fint it easily...
 
Have you tried any of these brushes?
 
love to hear what you think?
 
They didnt really have all the brushes I wanted from Realtechnic only a small selection..so these are the ones I was able to get this time........
 
Will soon both tape  a video and make a more detailed blogpost about them....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment