Wednesday, December 12, 2012

At Mac.....



At my favourite Mac counter......It was so calm........and one of my favourite girls where there....

Susanna she is just so adorbale....and just always tells you exactly what you need, she wont sell you something just of the sake of selling it........and she is so genuine and so kind everytime.......

She actually stayed longer just to help me........

I am in the process of updating my makeupcollection for my upcoming makeupcourse.....

So she gladely helped me out with loads of suggestions of base products I defintly will need.....

Show you later......

Just love my mac counter...even though they did remodel a little.........

I must say I do love walking in the departmentstores around christmas time.....such a nice decorations and mood over all....and at night time it was just so calm.......


lots of lóve

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment