Sunday, December 23, 2012

Eyelashe party no.2......





These are also a new pair I never tried before......little thinner but still has a good lenght........



 
This is also more for my kit...Induvidual lashes......good for doing bride makeup or anything where you want to acchive a more natural look......

 
They come like this in Short, Medium and Long ones.........and you get a good amount.....

 
In Black....you could get them in Brown but I do feel like a lot of people / most people when they are getting there makeup done probably wants to ad mascara to there lashes......so this is the way to go...black......


 
And had to stock up on these one....Katy Perry lashes......for my Kit I think cause these are a lot more natural......

 
And another pair of , for me , New types of lashes.......fun to try...so many upcoming occations......
 
Have your tried any of them?
Like eylure?
 
They pretyy thin and simple to apply good for anyone thats just starting in makeup and want something easy to start with....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment