Monday, December 17, 2012

MakeupLook of the day.....Blacktrack in focus....

 
 
Makeuplook of the day.........using Blacktrack.........
 
Wasnt gonna show you cause it looks a little messy...but will anyway.....
 
This was my first attemt going for this style.......
 
 
 
Have you tried it?
 
Was just in to much of a hurry...........like always....
 
 
A very simple quick makepulook of the day...the same with the lip...only using a lipbalm......
 
I feel right now I really have to use lipbalms as much as I can...cause my lips are soooo dried out and "choppy"....a lipstick just looks uneven right now.......a tinted lipbalm is the perfect middle thing then...
 
Ad this lipbalm from Mac was really smooth........doesnt last that long but anyways.....
 


 
On the cheeks a bluch from Estee Lauder...very nice color...so long ago since I used it...totally forgot....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment