Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Glittery new years suggestion MakeupLook



 
 
This is one of my Suggestions for makeulooks for the New years.......
 
This is for me a very subtile look.......and I wil probably do something more dramatic....but nice and simple look to try.....
 
I love this color combo...one of my alltime favourites.....Silver and turqouise........and tioped off with some glitter in silver and turqouise.......
 
The only relly bold about this look is the bright blue eyeliner under the eye.....got it just a few days ago as a gift so I had to try it out.........totally optional........
 
 
 


I did tape a videomakeuptutorial on this look.........will be posted soon.......

 
 
 
 

As usual i did have a lot more glitter than you can see.......the camera just doesnt capture that...i will have to ask my dad that loves photography if there is anything you can do to fix this...so you can see all the glitter......cause this for an example is a glittery look...glitter all over the eyelid......


 
hope you enjoy
 
Will soon be up on My Channel ....so stay tuned for that.....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment