Sunday, December 16, 2012

Piercing shop...again....

 
My friend was gonna get help to change her Anchor piercings to someones witha  little more bling.......


 
She ended up have to redo one of the piercings....he would of just hurted her more if he didnt...this guy was really good...they guy that did here secon anchor piercing did something wrong probably when he did it.....
 
But everything went all right......
 
 
 
everytime I go there I get so in the mood of getting another piercing......have thought of doing one under the lip on the side....just have a small small stone there...nothing big...it should hardly be noticable.......but maybe I will play with it to much an ddestroy my teeth...dont know....
 
 
 
It came out really nice on my friend....she also changes here septum piercing...(in the nose) to more bling so cute......looked so much better.......diamonds diamonds......are a girls best friend......so true.....
 
 
They have lots of really blinged out jewelry....looooove it......
 
Have many piercings do you have?
If any at all?
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment