Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Details present.........look what I got.....





 
This is the beautiful makeupbag I got from my dear friend.....
 
It`s sooooo me.........such a super duper cute bag.....
 


 
Look at these cute lace details.....and pink and black polkadots.............just adorbale......

 
 
And a small bow...........love it......



 
In the bag wrapped as little presents I found these things.......
 
Nailfiles....really needed that.......she really knows me well my dear friend Johanna.......


 
A beautiful silver grey nailpolish...really look forward trying it...this will look gorgeous with my upcoming winter wonderland look I have been wanting to do a while now.........



and then I got this super fab.......shock blue eyeliner..........I have been loking for a bright blue eyeliner since a year back at least........

And now I got it from my dear friend.....gonna funk up any look.........love it.....

I am so glad I have a friend like here.........happy she is here right now.....

She actually doesnt live here she lives at least 250 km away.....but are here in the weeks from october to april every year....

So soooo happy she`s here........

Do you have  a good friend like her?

I hope you do..........

Love you Johanna...you mean so much to all of us.....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp















No comments:

Post a Comment