Friday, December 14, 2012

Makeuporder 2 ....unboxing....so much fun....anastacia, toofaced, beutyblender, ciate & more



 
so excited about all the stuff I got for my MakeuKit that I am using for proffessional use.....
 
 
 
 
These where the things in this package....I wil go through them more thereal both on my Youtube channel and here in posts.......stay tuned for that.......
 
Also got this Goodie Bag.....
 
Yiou usually get lots of different samples......when you get this much you get a little more things.....asked to get more makeuprealted things as well.....
 
and look at all the cute things I got....
 
 
 
Will also show you this in detail...lots of famous brands........
 
That I probably wouldnt get my self..right now anyway.....
 
One thing I have thougtht of for a long time to get for my self.....and now I got it...
 
Show you later....vant see it on this picture....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment