Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Current shower products : Moyana Corigan, Tresemme, Marrocan oil


These are my go to babies for hair and body when it comes to showering...

Firtst my Schampoo and Conditioner...from Tresemme...

I really loooove these....and they last me for such a long time even though I use quite a lot, prpbably much more than I need....

Then you have all my lovely Body, Face and Lipscrubs from Moyana Corigan which are soooo so amazing,....

They smell delishious ;)...lol..

Moyana Corigan Sweet Candy Scrub, Cherry Bomb

The deepest pink one is  Sugar scrub and I use this mainly for my Face and neck..... in the taste/scent of Cherry Bomb...and that is just what it is.....smells divine....and has little sprinkles on top....;)...

Moyana Corigan Body Butter, Strawberry Cupcake

The second Scrub is the lighter pink one and that is a Seasalt scrub...that I use mainly for the rest of the body......sometimes even on the neck...
And it is in the Scent /taste of Strawberry Cupcake...mmm...yummie....

Moyana Corigan Lippies, Bubblelicious

The last Scrub is my lovely cute Lipscrub that is in the smallest container.....a sugarscrub for the lips....
And it is in Bubblelishious....best smell/scent ever....
And really does  agreat job fixing your lips....

The only product I dont use all the time is the Maroccan Oil hair deeptreatment

Havent used it that much actually....smells divine that one too....but dont see the faboulopud resultes I was hoping for...maybe I havent used it often enough.....

But what I ve heard and from my own previous experience I usually knew pretty good after a couple of uses....

It does smell lovely....so just for that....

What are you currently using for your hair?

Unlike many others I stick with these products and have for a long long time.....as long as they are working for me....

which they still are.....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp













No comments:

Post a Comment