Thursday, June 26, 2014

New Nailpolishes...from Ciate, Orly, Isadora



Here you have my latest Nailgoodies that I bought....

They had a big sale for gold memebers.....and of course I am...so got these for really good prices....

Hardly nothing....



First of all got this kit from Ciate...that Ive actually been eyeing for years and years...but never got...now the price was sooo good I just couldnt resist...this is the set that put Ciate on the map for me.....




Also got these Gel nail polishes from Orly...really cute in a blue shade and one red.....
We will see how they work...havent bought any gelnailpolishes before only used my actual gels for building nails......





And finally right now on the hunt for cute barbie pink nailproducts.....these two ot the right not exactly what I was loking for but closeer anywya...and these where almost free...:)...

And found a really cool yellow color...

I actually really like my Wonder Nail extra long lasting nailpolishes from Isadora....they stay on forever...almost...actually one of my alltime favourite nailpolish...

So excited to ty them out and see....

I just have to choose first.....

What would u start with?

LOts of LOve

MizzMadeUp









No comments:

Post a Comment