Monday, June 2, 2014

Electric Palette Makeuplook...









I knew I would looove the colors in this palette...and this is one of my favourite colorful combos.....yellow green and blues.....all together....

And they are sooooo so super highly pigmented...

woooow....this was my very first look using this amazing palette.....








And even though this is  amore harsh edgy look....these colors are sooo lovely to blend out...and so easy to work with...and i feel in comparency to some of UD´s earlier shadows these dont have as much fall out at all....especially for being pressed pigments...:)...



I really enjoyed working with these....

But important to have a good base....or two as I always have...

First my Urban Decay Primer potion and then a crema base from Bicthslap or paint pot or what ever you have.....





Felt vey beautiful in this look....and got a lot of compliments as well...

ANd I have always loooved the color Chaos....and this at the outer corner is such a pretty color....

sucha  bright clear blue....

Do you have this palette yet?

Are you gonna get it?

If you have it already whats your favourite color....?

I will get back to you about that too....have to think of it...;)....so many...

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp






No comments:

Post a Comment