Saturday, June 28, 2014

Melted Fushia Liquid Lipstick from Too faced to the TEST......


Did this test for a couple of hours...my new Melted Liquid Lipstick from Too Faced
This highly pigmented and longlasting....thats what it says on it...so how was it....


At first application...ohhh wooowwww...such a lovely finish...not to drying (for being longlasting) actually really creamy and felt wonderful on the lips....and pigmentation wise its such an amazing product...the picture speak for it self....

Do not confuse this witha  colored gloss....cause it is  alipstick...just in liquid form.....a little bit like hte OCC liptars...just that those have another consistency....

Ireally liked the creamyness of this...and the feeling on the lips....



Still after 1 1/2 hour really nice color on the lips.....(and I had drunk water)....and still  a relly lovely almost moisturizing feeling on the lips....still......



I did drink lots of water all over the day.........no food.......as you can see on the cup....in my opinion it didnt transfer much at all.....this is a very small amount......


After 3 1/2 hours of course you can see the color started fading a little bit....but for me still a good stain on the lips.....the outer edges of the product on the lip is holding up a little better than inside on the actual lip...

But after 3 1/2 hour after drinking water.....and talking and working.....still pretty good....

And bare in mind no lipliner or nothing under.....

Did of course at this time started feelin that my lips went a little drier.....
Mayebe could of lived it up by using a moisturizer...but wanted to go all the way with my long lasting test...so didnt......




Last picture.....after 4 1/2 hour.....starting to fade a lot now....but I still think a good tint on the lips, but you can defintly here starting to see its wearing off......

But i am overall really impressed...cause a  longlasting product is usually much more drying for the lips (at least for mines).....this one felt well moisturized all the way up to 3 hours.....without reapplying....

It might not seem like many hours.....but for me it is since I was also drinking and so on....

I actually was so happy with it....cause I really liked the finish and the texture of it....and color....
I have already ordered 2 other colors....

Cant wait to get them and put them to the test as well....

maybe I should eat with them too.....

Overall really great product...lives up to what they say a lot......cause if you compare with other lipprpuduct you do have to reappply a lot....for a perfect lip....

Have you got any of the Melted ones ?
If so what do you think ?


Lots of love

MizzmadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment