Sunday, June 15, 2014

New Blingy Braclet from Denmark Aalborg



Ohhh cant belive I havent showed you yet...this is my new blingy beautiful braclet that I got from denmark /Aalborg...


At first I actually passed on it...but then went back and bought it....such a great idea to have so many blingy bands on soft lether kind of material......cause I can get a bit innoyed when braclets are to hard or a little uncomfitble..usually I will wear it at first but then think its  ahustle to take of and on all the time...and then i forget I have it...

But this one I have a feeling will be with us wayyy longer...since it is so soft.,..and so so blingy...

I really like how beautiufl it looks when you have braclets,..do think you move your hands more beautifly....








Bling bling baby.....

all the way....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp




No comments:

Post a Comment