Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Veet Wax Strips...


Also used some of my favourite products for hairremoval.......Veet wax strips...

I also use there Hair removal cream ...

Today I felt it was time for these babies to work there magic on mostly my legs.....

I have used Veet products for years and years.....and really think they do  good job and do what they promise....

ALso really easy products to work with....for anyone....

I used there wax on a jar for years before this...but this is wayyyy wayyy easier than that.....

These are pre prepared strips that you just apply and pull off.......so smart....

Have you tried there products?

What do you think ?

Have you used any other of there products at all ?

They also have a hair removal foam, machine for wax, and smaller strips...and more and more...

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment