Saturday, June 14, 2014

Makeuplook of the day...MUG without lashes....




This was my makeuplook for half the day the other day.....then added lashes......more details will come soon...also an comparrency of the looks with and without lashes....










This has truely become one of my alltime favourite natural combos for me lately.....

With the more brick redish brown colors Bitten and something 

Such a  easy way to blend really nice....and yeah looks good on most people...

Using a combo of Mac and Makeupgeek shadows for this look.

Sure is like that with makeup that you come in different stages...or periods where you where certain looks very much....like for now lately I ve been wearing a lot more neutruals than colorful looks.....

I can feel very boring when wearing neutrual looks to much....

But then again as soon as I ad that pop of color or do a fullface colorfull look I feel so beautiful and feel so much more happy...

Everyone should try a pop of color in your life in some form....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp












No comments:

Post a Comment