Saturday, June 14, 2014

Makeuplook of the day MUG with lashes




Wore this look half the day without lashes......and another lipstick...then changed it up and wore it with lashes...and other lipstick......


I sure does know what I prefer.......lashes just makes the look completed and more beautiful I feel....

I always feel naked when not wearing lashes.....




Lashes are for me like the icing on the cake.....

Such an important part of my looks.....I actually did forget lashes cause I was in sucha  rush one time...and I was sooo disapointed after when I saw the photos....

And its such a easy non permanent way to enhance your looks....

and cheap...if you reusue your lashes like I always do.....











Also different lashes can make such a difference as well.....

I looove these wonderful lashes from Bictchslap Cosmetics

Makeuplook used Mac and mostly Makeupgeek eyeshadows....


Almost identical with this look.......

Many more looks on My Channel 

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp






No comments:

Post a Comment