Saturday, June 28, 2014

Midsummer look nd activitys....Mac/Makeupgeek look


This was my makeuplook this Midsummer day....

Like we do celabrate it here in Sweden.....dancing around a pole and all ;)....lol...sounds funny I know....


And this was the beautiful perfect summer lisptick I used for this summery look...

Out for Passion from Mac (a mac Huggable lipstick)




Here is the Pole....laugh to my self everytime I say that outload in english...but we do call it a pole midsummer pole in swedish....you dance around it.......lol...



Not the best weather...

but nothing a little good food and lovely company cant fix...:)
















Had a wonderful night....

What did you do ? last weekend?

I had fun anyway.....not wearing anything specil..just felt I wanted to go simple easy....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeup


No comments:

Post a Comment