Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mac Pro longwear Compact foundation





I´ve been wanting these since they came out....

At first they where all sold out so so quickly...

Then I managed to snag 2 ...got Nc42 and Nc 45...so I can always mix and match over the year to get a perfect shade for me what ever season.....



Looove to start using a brand new cream product.....woooowww..what a feeling...

Just glides so smooth....ohhhh...loove that feeling....

Glides on like other Mac cream products.....

I havent really been the biggest fan of cream products...but now and a then give it a chance since it is really great coverage...fast......will get back to you when I check them out and tried them a lot more....



But other wise I do looove the Pro long formula in Liquid.....thats my go to foundation and have been for years.....

So very excited to see if this comes anywhere near....




Of course Macs foundations products are very good overall nothing to say there...and caters to most peoplein all over the world....no matter what skin color or type....

You can always find something.....

Lots of LOve

MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment