Sunday, June 29, 2014

Some of my latest SHopping.....recorded...Mac Alluring Aquatic, Bennye, Mac, Kevyn Aucoin, Anastasia BeverlyHills


This has been a very popular video...And the funniest thing for me and us in Sweden was that these product came out here before in the states...hijhhi...for once.....(will probably never happend again)

So much appreciated video........Showing the itmes I got from the collection.......



Here one of my fabourite shopping last months...Bennye products mostly....

woooow finally got arround to ordering these lovely products...that ive been wanting for sometime now....also stocing up on some products......yeyyyy....





Things from one of my trips.....INGLOT...yeyyyye.......we dont have it here...and no chance of getting things shipped here....so I was sooo so excited...got some lovely products.....




Also some airport shopping.....Victoria Secret,...and some stockup on Mac things.....andInglot things.....




Here my beloved Belette Studio Air Brush machine and Anastasia Beverly Hills Pomades....and Palette from Sacha COsmetics....

Lots of lots of shopping....made latest months.....actaully do haeva lot that I havent even shownen here.....

and also have a couple of videos that still needs to be uploaded...with new shopping....

Can you tell I m a shopoholic  ;).....

For more info or video on the looks in the videos >>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<<<

for makeuptutorials on them...

Keep it connected guys  (know its summer on  alot of places...but always fun to talk....;)...

Instagram : @mizzmadeup

FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear

lOts of Love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment