Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Glimse in your eye makeuptutorial OUT NOW

 
 
Check out my video and let me know what you think....
For more details about makeup.....see below....

 
This is definitly one of my alltime favourite makeuplooks.......here using some of my alltime favourite eyeshadows.......from MakeUpStore, SugarPill, BenNye....
 
I do love the color combination.......they just melt together......love how Poison Plum just intencefys the crease sooo amazing........and this silver eyeshadow is sooooo amazing...the best ever....or that I have found so far anyway......
 
And of course to make it a typical MizzMadeUp look....lots of glitter and some rhinestones...or like I like to call it some Diamonds........a little glimse in your eye.....
 
These lashes are sooo amazing.....think I have to get more of them soon......They are these fabolous doublecoated lashes...thats really ad to the drama.....
 
Do you Dare to Wear??
 
 
 

 
Products used to create this makeuplook :
 
 
EyeshadowPrimerPotion from Urban Decay in Original
Lite a Corrector from BitchslapCosmetics
Black Bean Jumboeyepencil from NYX
Pure Creation a paintpot from Mac
Silver eyeshadow from MakeUpStore
Turqouise eyeshadow from BenNye Lumiere pressedshadow palette
Poison Plum eyeshadow from SugarPill Burning Heart palette
Yaya eyeshadow from MakeUpStore (the artist Kayos line)
Blacktrack Fluidline from Mac
 Sandstorm Lipliner from MakeupStore (used as eyeliner)
Pink glitterliner from NYX
Solar glitter from MakeUpStore
Pinkglitterliner from UrbanDecay
Mascara from Loreal Volume Million lashes
Brow pencil from Mac in Spiked
Lashes from Eylure Katy Perry`s Oh my
 
On the lips :
 
Lipbalm from OddMolly
Snob lipstick from Mac
 
 
 






 
Please check out the video...and let me know what you think.......


 
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment