Thursday, November 29, 2012

Makeuplook of the day - Yaya witha double wing....

 
 


 
Just using a single shadow from MakeUpStore Yaya.....
 
and then some Blacktrack for creating the double wing......little Sandstorm pencil from MakeUpStore to open the eye up......
 
 
 
I dont really wear a lot of makeup today since I am tonight going to Dinner with work...christmas dinner...will make something ultra fab then.....you wait and see.......
 
Also today using a cream blush from Urban Decay Quicke and  a cream highlighter in Sin from Urban Decay....


 
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp




 


2 comments:

  1. The double winged eyeliner look, looks great on you. I need to practice on my double winged eyeliner as I tend to mess it up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a bad eyeliner day.....but thank u anyway....this is actually one of my first attemts....I always go soo extrem with so many other things that a double wing looks tomuch....but I am practising this week so I can make a tutorial in the weekend......it is cuite hard though...better when u have more time...this was done under a minute so the resulte depending on that...Lots of Love MizzMadeUp

    ReplyDelete