Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Makeuplook MakeUpStore Event

 
 
 


 
This was the very Dramatic Makeuplook I wore at the MakeUpstore Event
 
 
A 2 colored half glittery brow....with some rhinestones on the side....and some matching eyeshadow colors........do love all of these colors.....
 
I am totally digging out all of my other colored rhinestones.........fun to play around with....
 
I am already thinking of what to wear makeupwise on christmas dinner with work and at christmas dinner wioth my family sunday.....
 
Some rhinestones...I do think I will go for a "normal" brow.......
just dont know.......
 
Suggestions?
Color suggestions?
 
Want to try something new...but still in some for me safe colors....that I do know works.....
 
Lots of Love MizzMadeUp
 
 



 
 





2 comments:

  1. This look came out good on you. I see that you keep up with your blog page everyday. I need to be the same way with mine. LOL ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u my darling....yiou are too kind.....yeah i would really love to see more blogposts...you`re so talented....so fun to see more....Fun to keep in contact over more than one platform......Lots of love MizzMadeUp

    ReplyDelete