Friday, November 30, 2012

Magazines......inspiration......

 
 
 
Ohhh my..hmhmmmm....there are so many magazine in the stores......so many things to get in´spiration from except internet......I was just standing in line...waiting to pay in the grossery store and I saw all of these.......
 
It really shows how important the cover of a magazine is......I was drawn to most of them...beautyrelated of course......
 
So many lovely pictures.....and all kind of different makeup.....and trends......
 
Got so inspired.......
 
Just prooves you can fin inspiration everywhere....
 
Some people has asked me why I sometime post pictures of food and other things for decorations and things like that...but thats the things that gives me inspiration....it so many color combinantion and soooo many different styles, shapes and things that you can use for this purpose.....i even use the weather and the sky......
 
fun to hear...where do you get your inspiration from?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment