Thursday, November 29, 2012

Model Bon Bon at the MakeUpStore Event



This was this beautiful Bon Bon model.......all dressed up in a Bon Bon dress.......

So cute......very inspiaring........

 
Both the models had this brows going down a little on the nose.....I dont really like that to much......but has and is kind of a trend.......
 
 
 
 
 

Here you have there Christmas Line Bon Bon....the dark brown was really nice.....also the glitters....

I dont really buy that many things from there collections...cause I just hate when I run out of things and then they stopped making them.....that goes for all brand collections......

Or if I do an exception I will get double sets like I did with Mac.....lucky that I did since I am Giving away 3 of the products.....

I love them so much my self.....enough about Mac.......

The product to the far right is there HighTechlihter....I do have 4 or 5 of them in other colors....and I really like some of them...for yoiu that is not familiar with it...they are cream bases...almost like Mac`s Paintpots......(not as good but...).....the black one is very good I think......

Tell you more about them later.....

These models really made the night more interesting...always nice to see makeup on someone instead of just displayed on a table....

Beautiful girl ha.....?

Enjoy :)




 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment