Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MakeUpStore Event...Models...SpellBound



 
At the MakeUpStore Event.....
 


These where 2 of the looks from two of there 3 collections they where sharing and showing for the night......dont they loko cute...my dear friend in the middle of these super tall..gorgeous models.....
 
 
 
This was a model that had been MakedUp using products from MakeUpStore new series SpellBound....
 
 
 
 
Here you have it......very much earthtoned colors......on the eyeshadows.....and much more bold and daring lips......
 
 
And the model did look fab.....had these amazing lashes on...that got little fearthers on.......so adorable......and such a cool lashes.....

 
Look at these cheek bones...so gorgeous.......
 
This series wasnt really anything for me... but I have to say I really like the middle eyshadow.....nice beige brown color....
 
The models looked amazing.....
 
And always fun to see new things being released......
 
What I am really happy about is that finally MakeupStore is going back to there see through lids on there products...I did hate the newer ones......soooo happy about this....will make it easier to launch and show them all over the world I think.....
 
 
Have anyone tried it yet?
Your thoughts o it?
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 



 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment