Thursday, November 29, 2012

Urban Decay - Quickie & Sin cream products



 
Here you have the 2 cream products I have been using the last 2 days...and you could say I found my way back to cause I havent used them for sometime now...but I always love them on.....


 
This is the Cream Blush from UrbanDecay`s Afterglow called Quickie......
 
It`s a pretty bright pink...and very very pigmented...only need a small small amount......




The pacgaing is pretty cute.....maybe almost a little "childish"......but I do love that it has a small mirror in every packaging........of course I do love the UB logo....very cute.....in purple....



 
Here you can see it on the cheeks (nothing under though).....
 
What I really like with cream products is that they tend to look more natural....applied correctly.......


 
This is Quickie from UrbanDecay, Afterglow Glide-On Cheek tint


 
Here you have Sin - Cream highlight, illuminator cream from Urban Decay



 
 
This highlighter ís just gorgeous.....leaves such a nice highlight.....love it....
 

 
Has got a glittery effect almost....but very pretty.....


 
These products has just been rediscovered by me...happy I found them.......
 
DId you try any simular products?
What do you think of these products from Urban Decay?
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp












 

No comments:

Post a Comment