Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In my Bag lipstick compartment....

 
 
What a mess......this is what usually happends.....I always carry around lots of lipsticks and glosses......and lipbalms....cause I have sooo many things in my bag...so when I reach to get it I can find it and then I will put in another one....and this contiunes...now they are at least in the smalle compartment of the bag..easier to find......
 
But it is also perks with it...you can change your full makeup just changing your lipcolor.....and swith from  a bright red to the nudest nude.......or to the hottest pink.....
 
A lipstick is so good to change up a full look..can look so different depending on the lipcolor.....
 
And in case something just doesnt work out with a certain look.....you can always just reapply a different color....,lol...hihihi.......my own excuses for hamstering....lol....hihihi....
 
 
Lots of Love
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment