Sunday, November 25, 2012

Steven Khan Smashbox event Famous Photographer

 
 
 
Here you have him Steven Khan........famous celebrity photographer.....from LA (Los Angeles)
Here in Sweden taking pictures of people at a Smashbox event.....
 
He was cool...really kind and nice......and very proffessional you could tell.......really done it on routine.....
 
 

He just had one assistant standing burning the cd`s with the pictures to people........it was a pleasure to get your picture took by him anyway....


 
 
Unfortunaly mainly because of the horrible makeup done to my face..the pictures you got from him on a cd...looked horrific...cant even show them......it just doesnt look like I have any makeup on...and almost worse than without...sorry.....but thats how I felt....so naked......
 
I just didnt feel comfitable or nice at all......didnt look like me......
 
Maybe some of you ewill think that...thats how makeup is supposto be look like you`re not wearing any makeup...but this ´was just applied bad...and didnt enhance or do anything for my face......
 
Enjoy :)
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment